Swiss Review UK Pages
Issue 02 2018
The March issue of “Swiss Review” UK & Ireland Regional Edition can be can read in the News section of webzine for the Swiss abroad. Highlights include:
London: a talk with ambassador about Brexit: "What does it mean for the British and Swiss destiny in Europe?"
Cambridge: Meet Barbara Kastelin, a Swiss writer living and writing in the UK
Wartime: Forgotten Swiss emigrants in the UK
UK Clubs: Latest News & events
New columns: "Viki's cartoon" - "Swiss sayings: Lost in translations" - "Fiona's views from the top"
Have a tale to tell or a news titbit?
Please send any news of your local Swiss club activities urgently to the editor for a chance to feature in the next issue. Gioia Palmieri is always delighted to hear about events held, milestones reached or inspirational Swiss living in the UK & Ireland.
Free and automatic delivery of “Swiss Review” to the swiss abroad.
All entitled Swiss citizens abroad can receive their own copy of “Swiss Review”, either printed or online. To ensure you receive the next edition in the format you require, we recommend you take the following steps:
- If you have not received “Swiss Review”: check with your Swiss representation (embassy/consulate) that your address has been registered correctly (postal or e-mail address). Contact details of the Swiss representations abroad.
It is also possible to check this with the Helpline FDFA who is available around the clock 365 days a year.
- You can catch up on any editions missed in the Archive section in the Editions menu.
- If you wish to change the form of delivery of “Swiss Review” for yourself (from online to paper, or vice versa), you can do so via the FDFA's website. Please note that the change can only be made by persons registered as the head of the household, i.e. those to whom “Swiss Review” is currently addressed.
- If registration online does not work, you can submit your change request directly to your Swiss representation.
- Please contact your Swiss representation directly about all future matters concerning “Swiss Review”. The editorial team at “Swiss Review” does not have access to your address or administrative details.
- To ensure that delivery runs smoothly, please inform your embassy or consulate immediately of any change of address (postal or e-mail).
Please follow these instructions to ensure you receive your copy of “Swiss Review” in the required format in future, whether that is printed or online.